7 Girls Bedroom Decoration Ideas
Girls bedroom designs are often associated with sweet and playful decorations. In addition, furniture that is dominated by pink is also often an option.
To add references to decorating your daughter’s bedroom , we has summarized some ideas that you can cheat. Check out the inspiration!
1. Besides pink, you can choose a cheerful yellow color. Paint the bedroom door & place the toy storage under the mattress. Perfectly combined with white wall paint!
2. Draw a pastel rainbow mural near the bed! Combine with hanging shelves, rugs, and matching bed covers
3. For loft-bedroom, you can put the mattress near the window. Walls and floors can use white. Apply delicate baby pink color decorative elements
4. Install flower & blind curtain wallpaper. Use a long shelf on the mattress for additional storage. The combination of pastel colors spoils the eyes
5. Choose wooden furniture to create a relaxed and warm feel. Take advantage of the corner of the room for his creations, the placement of a bookshelf or toy shelf can be a reference
6. This set of cabinets and nightstands are made of coral colored stainless steel, creating a fresh atmosphere. Also put on pom-pom lights and bed sheets with cute motifs
7. This soft pink wall paint looks neutral and elegant. Add crystal chandeliers, rugs, and a white bed frame. This design can last until he is a teenager
Best Home Decorating Ideas